Conductor: Renato Palumbo
Alessandra Rezza, etc
Orchestra e Coro del Teatro Regio di Parma
- Sempre all’alba ed alla sera
- Ho risolto...
- Di vergini straniere
- Tardo per gli anni e tremulo
- Qui, qui sostiamo!... Ella in poter del barbaro!
- Tregua è con gl’Unni... Dagli immortali vertici
- Nel dì della vittoria... Vieni, t’affretta
- Schiudi inferno...
- Perfidi!... Pietà, rispetto, amore...
- Vecchio! Spiccai da te... La sua lampada vitale...
- Qual mare, qual terra...
- Tutto parea sorridere...
- Non so le tetre immagini...
- Finale (Atto Secondo)
Until 2008, on each 10th of October (birthdate of Giuseppe Verdi), the Teatro Regio will hold a concert featuring some of the most important artists, singers, conductors and orchestras of the international music scene. Extracts from all of Verdi’s operas are to be performed in chronological order, to offer an analytic and comprehensive panorama of his output, bringing onto the stage of the Teatro Regio, in the course of a few years, the most acclaimed stars of the operatic world. The great baritone Leo Nucci and the famous tenor José Cura are featured in this 2004 recital. Renato Palumbo, who was recently appointed musical director of the Deutsche Oper Berlin, conducts.
Your total shipping cost is calculated by the weight of your order items. We will weight the items and e-mail you the shipping cost in 3 days after your order. If you accept the cost, please send us back the mail.
The payment of global order is only accepted by credit cards.